HXC kid just looking for a new chapter. Singing is my absolute favorite thing to do, followed closely by writing. My blog focuses on bands, video games, and gay shit. If for some reason you want to see pictures of me, I have an instagram, ThoseCannons0024, and a "me" link theresies ==> If you wanna read my for funsies writing project, The Forest, the link is right over there ==> somewhere too. Anyways, feel free to ask/message me anything (please), and welcome to a Town called Tristian.
So my driving instructor texted me, and I was walking so I just typed ‘Ok’ and hit send and then I looked at it and was like WHAT
But as it turns out, my friends are entirely responsible for turning ‘Ok’ into a shortcut.
but what did your driving instructor say
WHAT DID HE SAY
THIS IS NOT A FUN CLIFFHANGER
152,000 people want to know what your teacher responded.
This self portrait represents the day I finally reached my goal weight of 170 lbs. Three months ago I weighted 160 and felt tiny and weak, but now I feel strong and ready to take on life. I’m proud to say I did it with no tricks or cheats just hard work :D
Imagine how it would look if the Orion nebula is only four light years away - the distance the nearest star is to us, instead of 1,300 light years. It would be so bright that we wouldn’t be aware of the dark sky. We wouldn’t see other stars. The whole world would be the Orion nebula and the sun.
Sorry not sorry
- Jack: Why are you leaving?! Why are you leaving the show?!
- Alex: Where are you going?!
- Jack: We're not done yet!
- Alex: Where are you guys going!?
- Jack: What the fuck are you doing?!
- Alex: Guys!
- Jack: C'mon!
- Alex: Oh wait, they're just going to poop.
- Jack: Now we've got to wait for them.
- Alex: We've got to wait for them to poop. Hang on, pause, pause. Let's actually honestly... I know this is going to be annoying, but let's wait for them to come out and when they come back out, let's all clap for them.
- ATL play something random for ten or so seconds.
- Alex: Alright now, come on. I think maybe they really are pooping.
- Jack: Girls don't poop!
- Alex: Stop! I have to concentrate. I have to concentrate while I wait for them to come out.
- Wait three more seconds. Someone comes out of the bathroom.
- Alex: Nope, nope. False alarm.
- Jack: False alarm.
- Alex: False alarm. Where are they?
- Jack: Nope.
- Alex: That's not them.
- Jack: Unless they both turned into a guy?
- Alex: They combined their powers to turn into one dude... I can wait. Honestly, I do not give a shit. This is our headlining tour, we can do whatever we want. Yes I know. I know it's frustrating, I know you came here to see music, but I personally came to watch girls go to the bathroom.
- Jack: That's what we normally do when we're home. Where the fuck are these girls, dude?
- Alex: They're just not ready. I'm going to wait.
- Jack: They're probably doing drugs.
- Alex: I'm GOING to wait.
- Jack: Can we arrest them? For doing drugs in the girls room?
- Alex: Jack shut up! Just hang tight. I know you guys want to hear a song, but I want to laugh at these girls... Nope. That's not them. Come on guys. What are you guys doing in there? Rian, shut up!
- Jack: Can you go and get them for me, please? Thank you. Thank you.
- Alex: I don't care if you're bored Rian. YOU'RE boring!
- Rian gets up to go and get them.
- Alex: What are you going to do? You don't even have a microphone.
- Jack: Don't tell them what we're doing
- Alex: He's going to go in there and be like 'Don't come out ever! They're going to laugh at you'
- Girls and Rian come out to cheering.
- Jack and Alex: YAY!!
- Alex: Good job guys.
- Jack: We waited for you!
- Alex: How was it? How was the facilities? Did you wash your hands?
- Jack: Are you on drugs?